Saturday, March 13, 2010

One Little Closet, So Many Ways!

After a recent trip to New York City I was able to find two highly coveted items, #1 a pink leather bomber jacket and #2 pink skinny jeans. After having 90210 on the brain for some strange reason, I just couldn't get these items out of my mind (but more on that later).

Upon my return home while unpacking I realized, "Damn, I have a lot of clothes!" and thought to myself, "Why do I always feel the need to buy more when I already have so much?" (Can you feel me fashionistas?) Right then and there I decided that from today until April 13th I will not repeat one item of clothing. It will be a great way to express my creativity and show that instead of spending my money on things that I don't really need (at the moment) I can save it for bigger things (like, my NYC dream internship).

For the next four weeks, I will be documenting my outfits for you viewing pleasure. Perhaps it will inspire you to re-look at your wardrobe and realize that you have a couple killer outfits right under your nose.

Enjoy! Here is outfit number one:

P.S. If you ever look through your wardrobe and realize that you have several things that you don't wear or need, donate it! You can drop it off at your local Goodwill, Value Village or for fun times have a clothing swap with your friends! You can also contact Windfall.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment