Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Day in the Life: I Had a Fashion Dream Part Six!

Spring has sprung! I am happy to announce that I have achieved my dream internship in New York City! I am very excited and cannot wait to begin!

Before time comes to make the final move there are a few final touches that need to be made:

1) In order to be in the United States for a certain period of time, I must have a VISA to ensure that I legally am able to work for the duration of my internship. Upon hearing this information, I immediately approached a company called SWAP that assists with individuals who are in my situation. For those of you that are interested in obtaining an internship abroad, contact this company because it is a straightforward and helpful way to obtain work VISAs abroad.

With one thing checked of my list for my NYC Dream Internship, there are few more things that need to be done.

Stay tuned!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment