Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Inspirations: Fall Fashion Finds




Here are some of my latest fashion finds. Each evoke a certain sophisticated femininity that I love. 

Photo #1: The fucshia bubble skirt (from Joe Fresh) is a really fun piece that adds a little flirtiness and ease to my fall wardrobe. Paired with a black turtleneck, statement necklace and some booties will make for a look that is a paired-down version of glamour. 

Photo #2: Believe or not, that motorcycle jacket is only $49 (kudos to Joe Fresh). I like to wear it with a white ruffled top (from Joe Fresh) because it adds a soft touch to the edgy jacket.

Photo #3: The nautical look is one of my favourites and I love that this dress (from Anthropologie) has adds that appeal with a shade of green. The fit is divine and I can't wait to wear it with a grey or yellow knit cardigan.

Photo #4: This is my new favourite skirt (from Anthropologie). It fits like a glove and has a classic yet modern look. The thick tweed-like weave is puurfect for fall and it goes just about anything from, the ruffled top (above) to a classic knit sweat.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment